Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back

OH-EMMMMM-GEEEEEE!!! Dale is back!

Unfortunately, I'm back with my nonsense stories.. The truth is, I have nothing to share that's why I haven't updated my blog for so long.. Well I was busy with work lately and got no time for everything. I'm always tired and moody that I don't wanna go online and do some stuff. But now, since I'm bored and got nothing to do I decided to write some random stuff just to kill the time.

Well my New Year started pretty good and so far I'm loving the 2009. I met new friends and I love my job cuz it's fun to be out there even though it's too damn cold to be out working. But obviously, I'm just keeping myself busy so I wont'/ wouldn't think of things that can make me upset and depress.

I'm so happy I'm done with my AOS degree and finally I'm gonna have a "REAL" job soon!! (Yehey for that) and I can save more so I can go visit my Mom on May.

That's all for now cuz I'm getting lazy to type cuz my hands are getting cold and I'm actually shaking.. sooo.. Peace!!

No comments: