Tuesday, November 11, 2008

R.I.P Uncle Jundy

It was Sunday night, approximately 10:35 when I heard my dad hysterically crying. He got a message from my uncle who's in Philippines that their brother died 4:29 in the morning.

Uncle Jundy, past away November 10th, 2008 due to cardiac arrest. He was diagnosed with cancer last October and he was doing well after his treatment in Makati Med. in Manila, Philippines. Weeks after his recovery my grand pa and uncle Jundy went back to Bacolod. After a couple of days, his foot got swollen and his doctor said there's a blood clots (that causes his foot to swollen) and needs a surgery. To make the long story short, the clots ran through his heart.

Uncle Jundy was the one of the best uncles I have, and still he is. He's funny and does silly things and jokes most of the time. He a good person, with a golden heart. He always shared anything he has, and he always helped people who needs his help. If there's one word to describe him, I'd say he's a "humble" person.


To uncle Jundy,
Astig! I don't know what to say, but I know wherever you are, you're happy cuz you're home. Thanks for everything, for being a nice uncle to me and to my sister. Thanks for the happy moments and the silly jokes you shared to us when we had our family get together. Thank you soo much! You'll always be in our hearts and you'll never be forgotten.. I'll miss you...



No comments: