Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's 2010 and I want something NEW

It's been a while since I poured out my heart through writing. Now, I really don't wanna run to nobody. I just wanna be all alone and try to figure out what I really want to do with my life. The fact that I'm always feeling lonely really doesn't help with my situation right now. I have a lot of friends, I know there's a lot of people surrounds me that loves me no matter what the reasons or what kind of a person I turned out to be. But, I'm still searching for that thing that could make me soooooooo damn happy. I have no idea what it is but I know that in time, ill find it and that will satisfy me.

This 2010, I'm expecting a lot of good things to happen. I want to be more independent, I want a new and better job. I am expecting new people to come to my life and bring some positive view as I grow up. I want a new life..

No comments: